Manager Core Applications Support & Business Analysis at at Exim Bank
Job Title: Manager – Core Applications Support & Business Analysis
Department: Information Technology
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Information Technology
Responsible for: Core Application support
Region: Dar es Salaam
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
Incumbent in this position shall perform all duties related to the review, assessment and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology in the execution of bank’s mission. Functioning in a liaison capacity, incumbent should analyze and translate business requirements into system and /or business process changes.
2. PRINCIPLE ACOUNTABILITIES PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
- Reach out to business and project managers in the course of work in order identify and evaluate user and business requirements
- Create and facilitate cost efficient solutions & analyze systems specification to meet business requirements.
Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors.
- Ensure accurate documentation that may include all systems aspects such as business requirements, client requirements and technical specifications.
- Supervise project development processes with business and vendors for successful execution of projects.
- Coordinate change management process and project management process between PMO, Technology and business units in adherence to the laid-out policies and procedures.
- Develop strong technical expertise in banking technology and associated applications to understand the end-to-end transaction flows of applications across Exim bank.
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum three years working experience in supporting banking applications and participating in technology projects.
4. COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Good understanding of API-driven integrations and associated languages.
- Good Understanding of key peripheral banking applications (SWIFT. Treasury applications, workflow applications and BOT Applications).
- Proven technology back-end skills.
- Business processes mapping and modelling
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to: [email protected]
Application deadline:- 10th August 2022