Job Opportunity at Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania) Ltd -Machine Specialist
Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania) Ltd
Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
Reference Number CCB220830-6
Job Title: Machine Specialist
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Engineering for a Machine Specialist position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to Maintenance Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
- Providing specialist support to the shift based teams during operations.
- Providing guidance and advice to the shift based on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes
- Providing coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
- Developments of work instructions related to equipment.
- Monitoring and managing performance of equipment
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Assist fellow team members in the execution of tasks during planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
- Take part in routine maintenance as scheduled by the maintenance planner
- Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the technician in accordance with the CM schedule.
• Carry out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
• Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems
• Operate in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
• Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhering to appropriate CCBA policies and procedures
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field; Qualified artisan and a minimum of 3 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 September 2022.