Inventory Support Officer at CRDB Bank
Inventory Support Officer
Dar es Salaam
Reporting Line- Supervisor; Inventory Management
Department- Real Estate & Facility Management
Responsible to ensure that stocks of the Bank and assets are well maintained with proper registers and also ensuring all incomings and outgoing assets are having appropriate Bank documentation.
- Preparation of stores (CAPEX) reports and submission to the Line Manager (weekly and monthly).
- Ensure all bin cards are in good order as per inventory management policy.
- Receiving all incoming goods from suppliers with all necessary documents (Purchasing Order (PO) and delivery note).
- Maintain CAPEX register of all outgoing/incoming items.
- Handling of all items and stoke in store.
- Record all issued and incoming materials.
- Receiving and issuing of items in the SAP system.
- Perform all other duties which will be assigned by the Line Manager.
- Maintain arrangements and cleaning in Stores.
- Document management (LPO, GRN, Invoices, Store Issue Note and Bin Cards).
- Maintain Keys management, and Stores safety procedures and policy.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Procurement or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Store management, Procurement or relevant experience.
- Proven experience in big stores managements.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. SAP).
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision.
- Negotiation skills to persuade senior colleagues to follow agreed Facility Management procedures.
- High level of integrity.