Intern – Mobile App Developer at RealTech
Intern – Mobile App Developer
Our company is seeking to hire a software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Position Level: Entry Level
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
How to Apply
Send your Application letter and Cv via e-mail to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted