Intern Data Analyst at Tanlake Samaki Ltd (TSL)
Intern Data Analyst
Tanlake Samaki Ltd (TSL)
Tanlake Samaki Ltd (TSL) is a large upcoming cage aquaculture farm on Lake Tanganyika
About the Job
Thank you for your interest in a job with Tanlake Samaki Ltd. (TSL)
We are a large upcoming cage aquaculture farm on Lake Tanganyika and are looking for young professionals to join our expanding workforce.
Important: This is a graduate position
This application is for a Graduate/Entry Level Data Analyst position at TSL. As an applicant you should have the key ability of being interested in what you’re doing and the ability to learn outside of your primary skill base.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with general design and operations optimisation.
- Building a data pipeline to collect relevant farm data (feed usage, fish weight, dead fish etc.)
Managing data collection incl. data cleansing and quality checks
- Establishment of a data analytic tools to assess most important KPIs (FCR, growth, mortality etc.)
- Development and maintenance of a farm KPI dashboard
- Any other tasks related to company operations
- Intern Data Analyst at Tanlake Samaki Ltd (TSL)
- Bachelor’s degree in any STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Proficient in any programming languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Please fill in the form, and we will get back to you if your application is successful.
Tanzanian nationals are preferred. Women are highly encouraged to apply!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ALSO READ:Job Opportunities