Head of Digital Business Job at CVPeople Tanzania
Head of Digital Business
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Reports to: Executive Director
- New business development, to identify and develop proposals for enhancing customer value and retaining earned value for Bank, with new products/services and channels.
- Create and implement marketing initiate that support revenue generation plans
- Monitor revenue pipeline
- Provide customer insights by blending data with deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, research and customer feedback
- Work closely with product management team to prioritize growth initiatives and product design and changes
- Executes the Bank project governance framework and manage the design and execution of all strategic initiatives for the assigned country/region.
- Establish a control framework that proactively monitors and reports on project execution against the defined metrics and policy/best –practice, responding effectively to noted deviations against established project governance standards.
- Build and maintain a partner network of suppliers and co-innovators to promote the strategic positioning and competencies of Bank
- Objective on customer focus within the function, attaining a strong rating in customer and stakeholder surveys.
- Objective on client communication to assure alignment of customer and partner engagement to business strategy.
- Contribute to the innovation framework within the business line to facilitate the systematic generation, selection and implementation of value adding ideas.
- Objective on operational excellence to attain and maintain best-in-class QOS.
- Regulatory engagement to assure compliance to regulation and positively influence the bank-regulator relationship.
Knowledge and Experience
- An undergraduate degree or its equivalent in commercial financial or quantitative discipline.
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a business field is desirable.
- Professional qualification in Project Management is an advantage e.g. Prince II
- Experience with business analysis, project management or product development
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in highly automated environment, including at least 3 years in
- Business Analysis and/or Project Management related areas.
- Stakeholder management with multi-functional objectives/goals
- Experience with office automation tools