Front Office Manager Job Opportunity at Expert Consultancy Ltd
Front office manager
Expert Consultancy Ltd
Dar es Salaam
This is an exciting opportunity exists for experienced Front Office Manager at a High end Safari Lodge in Central Serengeti.
This is property away from town and an energetic, hands-on candidate would be best suited for this role.
Scope and general purpose of the job:
Front office manager will overlook the Reservation Centre operations and Front office section at the lodge to ensure both achieves its revenue targets
- The acquisition and maintenance of guests
- To manage and oversee the daily operation of the department
- Maintaining the required operational and service standards
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to within assigned departments
- Leading, training and motivating the Front Office team
- Guest comment management
- Handling and resolving guest queries and complaints
- Involvement in the recruitment process of the Department
- Successfully maintaining a minimum O-Status account
- Front Office Administration
- Oversee all stock control, from ordering to stock counts
- Achieve set monthly budget targets
- Actively control and minimize the department’s expenses
- Yield management
- Controlling operating/service stocks and ensuring accurate stock counts at the required times
- Enforce strict adherence to Quality Assurance standards at all times
- Managing all reservation aspects of the departmen
- Budgeting for the department
- Overseeing the housekeeping department operations
- Debtors management
- Produce required reports timeously and ensure accuracy at all times
- Duty management
- Sales Calls and Telesales to get business
- Any other duties as may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
Critical Skills and Experience:
- Front Office Diploma/Degree and/or Hotel Management Qualification advantageous
- 5-8 years Front Office Experience with three years as HOD in same department
- Be self-motivated and be able to take initiatives.
- TEAM player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent computer literacy – Pastel, Opera, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be contactable after hours to assist in periods of high demand or in case of an emergency.
- Fluent in Kiswahili/English both verbal & written
Our Client offer the following:
- Good and reasonable salary package depends on experience
- Accommodation within the facility
- Medical insurance for spouse and four children
- Communication allowance
- Free internet whenever on the job
- Food while on job
The successful candidate will be based in Central Serengeti.
Share only CV to: [email protected] .
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 20th October, 2022Join our Telegram Group to get daily Job Updates..Dont Miss a Chance Click HERE to Join