Financial Planner Job Vacancy at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Financial Planner at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Coca Cola Kwanza Ltd – Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
Closing Date 2023/03/31
Reference Number CCB230317-3
Job Title Financial Planner
Job Category Finance and Procurement
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Finance for a Financial Planner Position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Finance Manager – Costing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary responsibilities of the incumbent will be to partner with business functions to interpret and translate their strategies into numbers and to provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
- Provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
- Develop a good understanding of revenue and cost drivers to identify opportunities for profitability margin expansion.
- Coordinate the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong financial performance.
- Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs.
- Attend frequent meetings with budget holders to review performance, identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Perform capital project valuations and post investment analysis on key capital projects.
- Participate in the month end process including working closely with the Financial Accountant to give insightful input and commentary on the income statement.
- Prepare product value chains to assess profitability before launch.
- Provide support to business functions in evaluation of value enhancing proposals.
- Accountable for relevant aspects of the control environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent, 5 years of relevant experience (previous experience in FMCG of manufacturing enviroment will be an added advantage). The applicant must have a professional certification such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA. Strong analytical skills and attentive to detail; good business acumen; strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills and ability to interact with people at various levels; good self-management practices and a self-starter; open minded and embraces feedback.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 March 2023.
Absa Bank Vacancies, March 2023
NMB Bank Plc Vacancies, March 2023
9 Job Vacancies at Safer Power Co. Limited
10 Job Vacancies at Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited (TSN)