Finance Manager Job Opportunity at Transsnet Financial Tanzania Ltd (PALMPAY)
Position: Finance Manager
Dar es Salaam
Transsnet Financial Tanzania Ltd (PALMPAY)
Transsnet Financial is a joint venture by Transsion and Netease which acts as an investment vehicle for finance products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensure accurate and timely daily record keeping and accounting systems of all loan vouchers and assigned expense vouchers.
2. Reconcile and update accounts postings appropriately promptly attend to
3. Financial report and analysis to advice on management performance
4. Reported reconciliation issues from cashier and Accountant team.
5. Liaise with external parties on behalf of the entities managed
6. Perform other account analysis and reconciliations as may be required and participate in the month-end close process.
7. Finance team management , perform any other duty as may be assigned by Management
8. Responsible for bank accounts transactions (receipts and payments) and provide bank daily report.
9. Attended management meeting as delegated by head of department
10. Present departmental report during management meeting where necessary
11. Supervise other subordinate of financial transactions posting
12. Give financial advice on financial matter as well due
13. Tax management and Administration of Managed Entities
14. Perform Monthly Banks reconciliation of Access bank account investigate and resolve discrepancies; ensure availability of bank reconciliation statement.
15. Ensure all transactions are captured in the financial reporting of the entities management, Account Balance, Variance Report on end of month closing
16. Respond on HQ daily, monthly, half yearly and yearly reports and audits. Provide required documents and evidences (such as daily cash report, copies of bank statement – softcopy and scan bank certified copy, scan bank certified half year bank statements, bank reconciliation tables, etc.)
17. Liaising with the Tax authorities on Tax Audit and Tax Correspondence
18. Monthly statutory remittances (WHT, VAT, etc.) and other business financial commitments.
19. Prepare journal voucher for direct debit on the bank statement (debits other than regular expense with voucher e.g. bank charges) and direct credit on the bank statement (credit other than revenue.
20. Advise the company on implications of existing and new government monetary
21. Provide professional advise for other teams and connect with CBN
1.Master’s degree or above
2.At least 4 years management experience in any of PWC/DTT/KPMG/EY
3.Well-known Fintech finance experience
If you meet the above qualifications, we shall be happy to meet with you.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer