Finance and Administration Manager Job at Tabono Consult
Finance and Administration Manager
Tabono is a symbol for Unity of Purpose, Strength, Confidence and Hard work.
Our Client, Water For People, is an international non-governmental organization(NGO)that works with people and partners to develop innovative and long-lasting solutions to the water, sanitation, and hygiene problems globally. The organization strives to continually improve, experiment with promising new ideas, and leverage resources to multiply its impact. See more of what we do on our website: www.waterforpeople.org
As Water For People establishes its operations in Dodoma, Tanzania, the following positions are now open.
Title : Finance and Administration Manager
Reports to : Country Director
Location : Dodoma, Tanzania
- The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for overall financial management, including budgeting and monitoring of project expenditures, financial reporting, and auditing, forecasting expenditures, and maintaining and supervising project accounts, books of accounts, banking, and financial operations.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department including staff recruitment, training, evaluating employees and taking corrective action, when necessary, as well as developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance/Accounting required
- Certified/Chartered Accountant fully qualified in ACCA /CPA required
- Five(5)years in a managerial role in Accounting, Administration or Finance departments required
- Five(5)years’ nonprofit accounting/finance experience required
- Knowledge of accounting software, NetSuite preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be addressed to:
2nd Floor Kohler Building,
Plot 21, Regent Street,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application documents will contain Cover Letter, CV, and Academic documents all in one pdf document.
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 August 2022.