Experienced Engineer at CCBRT
Experienced Engineer at CCBRT
EXPERIENCED ENGINEER for facility Management
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the preferred provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Its Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
We are looking for an Experienced Engineer experienced to create an Integrated Facility Management set up for
In this position, you will organize strategic facility management within CCBRT, which includes strategy and policy development and implementation related to real estate planning, sustainability and environmental impact, maintenance management, architecture & design; Documenting past developments and in-depth analysis, should result in input towards the CCBRT Master site plan. On a day-to-day basis you will supervise insourced and outsourced facility maintenance services and take lead in the development of a long term maintenance programme. Adequate contract and supplier management for facility related services is done in collaboration with procurement.
- Degree or advanced Diploma in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field from a recognized
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar positon within the field of facility/estate management, construction or a site development. Working experience in hospital setting or hospitality sector is an added advantage.
- Familiar with international FM framework standards (eg NEN, ISO)
- Proven experience in policy development and contract negotiations
- Understands compliance requirements, finance and investments (OPEX/CAPEX)
- Registered with the respective professional council (where applicable)
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Team-worker with client focus and flexibility
- A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
- Combining a hands on mentality and strategic thinking
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-22| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th September 2023
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)