Entry Level Finance/Accounts Job Opportunity at TML
We process and package organic honey for export markets, and are the largest honey company in East Africa. Our headquarters is in Kigoma, and we primarily work with traditional beekeepers in the surrounding regions. More information about our company can be found at upendoagri.com.
This application is for Entry Level Finance positions at TML and our sister companies as we are expanding our operations and are looking to bring on new talent to our team. As an applicant you should have a good understanding of finance and accounting principals and the ability to use them in a real world context.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, managing records keeping of expenses and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Any other tasks related to company operations financial or otherwise
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Xero a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented