DIT Online application -Second round 2022/2023
Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT )in Tanzania invites APPLICATIONS FOR THE SECOND ROUND from qualified candidates for admission to the Undergraduate (degree and non-degree) Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023. Form four, form six, and diploma graduates with required performances detailed under each program are encouraged to apply.
The Second Application Window was opened on 24th August 2022 and will close on 06th September 2022.
A: HOW TO APPLY at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT )
- Applicants should apply directly to Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT ) using the online admission system. Click the link below (at the end of this post) to Apply.
- Applications to all programs must be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand Tanzanian shillings only (10,000/=) payable through MPESA/ TiGOPesa / FAHARI HUDUMA or any CRDB Bank. (Note: the application fee is subjected to change)
- To make payment use Control Number generated during the Preliminary application stages on the online admission application portal.
- Applicants who are not Tanzanians and their certificates are not issued by NECTA or NACTE are advised to contact the university for support
- Applicants with foreign secondary school certificates and they are in Tanzania they should arrange with the National Examinations Council (NECTA) and NACTE for equivalence translation before lodging their applications.
For more information, please visit the university website
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS (Minimum entry qualification)
Completed A-Level before 2014
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1)
Completed A-Level in 2014and 2015
Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B+= 4; B = 3; C = 2; D = 1)
Completed A-Level from 2016
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 4; E = 1)
At least four O’ – Level passes (Ds and above) or NTA Level III with four O’ -Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NECTA or VETA; and At least a GPA 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA level 6); OR Average of B for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3 and D = 2 points); OR Average of ‘B’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; Or A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates Upper Second Class for classified non-NTA diploma
For more information, please visit the university website at click here