Dispatcher Job Opportunity at TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies Dar es Salaam,
- Enforce PATROM rules and transport procedure.
- Ensure before any issue loading document, the truck is accepted for Safe to Load.
- Before issue, any loading document, ensure the previous load complies with the loading procedure on product compatibility i.e do not issue loading document if the previous load was
- PMS and intended load is Kerosene or vice versa.
- Report near misses and deviation.
- Take part in OBC monitoring when needed
- Scheduling and delivery:
- Planning delivery orders and ensure orders are dispatched:
- Obtains Customers orders from Customer Service in a systematic organized way
- Ensure drivers and vehicle are available for the trip
- Ensures efficient routing and scheduling of loads in order to avoid client run out of product due to poor scheduling.
- Ensures that the customer orders are fully met, customer expectations are exceeded, and ‘best in class’ delivery efficiencies are achieved.
- Respect the time to deliver defined in each customer contract.
- Register trips in the different systems (SAP, TAS…)
- Coordinate the drivers and loading area.
- Optimize the utilization rate of the fleet and organize client deliveries.
- Reduce transportation costs.
- Improve the use of the fleet.
- Prepare all dispatch documents, Invoices etc.
- Optimizes and follows up delivery rounds
- Monitor Dispatch Performance according to SLA
- Implement and follow up the transport action plan and the KPI as per PATROM
- Prepare and update pending orders delivery plan report it regularly to NW, GT, CS, and OPS team
- Manages requests for additional spot trucks in liaison with Transport Coordinator.
- Plan and monitor trips in compliance with Branch standards and PATROM rules
- Ensures that daily deliveries are executed as planned and manages any delivery issues (ie. weather problems, diversions, traffic, etc.).
- Provides customer service with up to date information regarding the execution of the delivery plans.
- Attends to customer service queries and assist to prioritize emergency deliveries if required
- Manage product transfers to other Depots
- Manage transit activities.
- Manage Local hospitality and borrow/ loan.
Proof of Delivery (POD) Management:
- Make sure all PODs are returned, duly signed and stamped.
- Proper control of PODs
- Ensure documents raised are correct.
- Prepare a summary of delivery documents for day D for Depot Manager to compare with loading gantry volume.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related Fields.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar job
- The job holder must be computer literate.
Offer ID: 61322BR
Metier: Stock Management
Region, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular position
Experience Level Required: Minimum 3 years
Employer Company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.