Deputy Vice Chancellor for Finance And Administration at HR World Limited
Deputy Vice Chancellor for Finance And Administration
HR WORLD LTD on behalf of our reputable client we’re looking for a Deputy Vice-Chancellor who will be responsible for administration and finance and is the principal assistant to the Vice-Chancellor in all matters about the administration of the University, including the administration of funds, planning and other assets of the University.
- Shall be overall responsible for the direction and administration of the university’s Division of Administration, Finance, and Planning.
- Ensure the university Management is properly and promptly advised to comply with all statutory and legal requirements currently in force.
- Provide leadership and supervisory guidance to the general administration and personnel management of the University.
- Advise the Vice-Chancellor on all administrative, personnel, planning, and financial matters.
- Ensure implementation of policies and strategies that support the realization of the University’s overall mission and vision.
- Develop and implement University regulations, and policies as well as adhere to national laws and regulations to ensure effective performance and delivery of services.
- Develop internal and external linkages with other academic institutions, industry, government agencies, funding organizations, and other relevant bodies that are beneficial to the university.
- Be a Professor or an Associate Professor of a recognized University with an earned Ph.D. in a relevant discipline.
- At least ten 10 years of proven experience in management, leadership, and administration, three (3) of which should have been at a senior level from a reputable Institution.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in financial management, resource mobilization, policy-making, and implementation in higher education.
- Have an understanding of the relevant policy and legal framework for financial management for higher education in Tanzania.
- Great communication, negotiation, and people skills.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected] before 11th October 2022.*
For more job vacancies please follow our instagram page: hr_world17