Customs And Declaration Officer Job Opportunity at Warriors Logistics
CUSTOMS AND DECLARATION OFFICER-POST 1
Position Summary:Warriors Logistics and Business Center Co.Ltd is seeking to recruit a Customs and Declaration Officer, She/he will have full responsibility to insure smooth running of WLBC,The ocer must proactively for reply query from TRA and care customers/Clients in exportation and importation,The role will be report to the Director’s and Operations .
Duty Station: Dar es salaam country Office with regular visit in all regions within Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
- Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs TANCIS platform
- Ensure declaration is correctly done and on time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
- Ensure assessment is obtained timely aim to avoid delaying.
- Ensure customs queries if any are replied on time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
- Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
- Maintain excellent relationship with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed on time.
- Should have an experience lodging import-export document to GCLA,TBS,TAEC,TMDA, Tanzania Ministry of Agriculture etc both must be done online application platform.
- Should ensure the clearing of goods from the Customs within the shortest possible time.
- To ensure that Annual Customs Duty Exemption is obtained and applied for all applicable items
- Should have knowledge in a bond cancellation for transit goods To EAC & SADC countries.
- Follow up of customs duty refund claims from Customs authorities.
- Should have a knowledge to import and export goods to ZANZIBAR.
- She or He will be sending a Daily import and Export Report to all the client which we are handling they are consignment
- Must Cc to Managing Director & all communication communicating to client regarding consignment must be copied to managing director (Cc)
- Track and update Vessel Information for all Imports / Transit consignments.
Qualications and Competencies
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Education Level: Certificate or Diploma (Collage must ITA or NIT)
- He or She must possess have East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate,
- Diploma in Customs and Tax Management, Diploma / Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding.
- Solid understand of Sales and Marketing is an added advantage
- Ability to develop plans,budget and reports
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Kiswahili
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email:email@example.com
Application opening on date advertised and closing date is 31th August 2022
Note:Warriors Logistics and Business Center Co.Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and appointments are based on merit.
The company does not charge candidate any fees in the whole recruitment process.Job Opportunities