Customer Service Officer Job Opportunity at Suvacor Ltd
Customer Service Officer
We are looking for a ORDER DESK CLERK with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
Our order clerks are at the front-line of delivering our promises to our customers and the first contact point. You will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions ,provide support and prepare customer orders. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Someone who is result orientated and able to work against targets.
Long-term career aspiration (min 5 years). Position is based in Zanzibar.
- Receive customer orders daily via Email and Phone, input orders into database, and inform customer of expected delivery date.
- Verify customer information on each order when received against company database to confirm all contact information is correct; update database where necessary.
- Take down customer information such as Customer name, address, TIN number, VRN number, in order to process order.
- Verify order information is correct on each order when received and that all merchandise purchased is in stock and priced correctly before creating an invoice.
- Contact customer directly on each order when received if there are questions regarding customer information or discrepancies between customer information on the order and the company database.
- Contact customer directly on each order when received if there is an issue with the order, such as merchandise pricing difference, shipping delays or other concerns like if item is out of stock or discontinued, and suggest alternative item/s.
- Process orders by prepare invoices and necessary shipping documents.
- Answer customer service line and assist with customer questions and complaints about unfulfilled orders daily.
- Strong verbal and written communicator (fluent in English language).
- Knowledgeable of the principles and processes of good customer service.
- Organized with good clerical skills and excellent attention to details.
- Efficient at using logic and reasoning to determine strengths and weaknesses of various
- Options and alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to handle customer complaints in a professional and calm manner.
- Good financial manager who can determine how best to spend money to get the job done.
- Prior work experience of not less than TWO YEARS in similar field.
HOW TO APPLY:
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to [email protected]
References from all previous employers in chronological order.
Ensure all referee’s are references from previous employers.