Cultural Officer II Job Opportunity at National Museum of Tanzania
POST: CULTURAL OFFICER II – 1 POST
Dar es Salaam
National Museum of Tanzania (NMT)
Makumbusho ya Taifa
EMPLOYER: National Museum of Tanzania (NMT)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-29 2022-07-12
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise on setup and control of light equipment;
- Advise on designing of light in events;
- Advise on proper use of light equipment;
- Prepare project proposals related to light production;
- Design and approve light effects and fitting for museum exhibitions;
- Develop rules and regulations on matters related to light production; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in one the following fields: Fine and Performing Art, Event Planning Management, Music, Heritage Management, Tourism Management, Light Design and Production, Craft Design and Production or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution. Certificate from any field related to Museum and Heritage Management will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 July 2022.