Coordinator Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania) Ltd
Coca-Cola Kwanza is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
EOSH Coordinator (CCB220804-5) – Tanzania
Closing Date 2022/08/21
Reference Number CCB220804-5
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for a EOSH Coordinator position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the SHEQ Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Take initiative in providing input to the business planning process to ensure environmental & safety issues are addressed.
- Foster the management and associate’s awareness & understanding of key environmental and safety issues & how they protect and enhance business.
- Prepare, distribute and control AGL QMS, EMS & SMS documents as per applicable Quality, Safety,
- Environmental laws, regulations, and Company / Division policies.
- Inspect, conduct EOSH Assessments of effectiveness, prepare corrective action & conduct regular follow up to complete the corrective actions.
- Assist Division / Company personnel in conducting EOSH Assessments / audits.
- Maintain documents of all current applicable environmental & safety laws, regulations & review it on regular basis.
- Maintain & update records to demonstrate compliance on EOSH with all applicable laws, regulations & Company / Division policies.
- Attend The Coca Cola Company or local training programs to qualify & coordinate training / drills of plant team members on environmental & safety issues.
- Daily monitor EOSH related activities & inform management about non-conformity activity.
- Educate employees about the Company’s commitment to environment & safety so that they are good ambassadors in the local community.
Skills, Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology; Chemistry; Micro-Biology or Environment Science. Prior three (5) years of manufacturing experience which include atleast 3 years experience in a similar or related role preferably with FMCG; Should also be a good communicator, physically flexible and demonstrate high level of integrity and leadership.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 June 2022.