Communications & Governance Associate Job Opportunity at AB InBev / TBL PLC
Communications & Governance Associate
AB InBev / TBL PLC
Dar es Salaam
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world.
Communications & Governance Associate Job Vacancy at AB InBev / TBL PLC
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest group
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics
- Critical governance responsibilities include: board meeting preparation; records management and database maintenance; research (factual and legal); and preparing reports and communications with officers and directors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pitch to media
- Attention to detail
- Results focused
- Action oriented
- Good time management and organizational skills
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 30 September 2022.