Communication Strategist Job Opportunity at Hesa Africa
HESA Africa is a company that delivers ideas to approach business problems in ways that guarantee growth through marketing, advertising, communication and technology.
We are seeking to hire a Communication Strategist who will be responsible of developing and seeing through the implementation of effective communication strategies for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have an understanding of communication (PR) and marketing strategy
- Have ability to analyze company communication and their audiences
- Ability to derive key consumer/customer/audience insights
- Understand modern communication styles
- Able to work with different team/organization functions
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Most importantly have an entrepreneurial spirit
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing communication strategies based on business goals and objectives
- Work with the team to develop pitch proposals as directed by management
- Craft messages/messaging strategy for various audiences
- Guide marketing campaigns
- Create content plans for clients
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and project partners
- Analyse consumer patterns/enhance customer experience
- Excellent communicator
- Good corporate writing skills
- Have a holistic view of campaigns
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Project management
Communication Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in any of these fields: Communication, PR, Marketing (Masters or experience in a similar role will be added advantage)
- Ability to pitch and present to teams and clients
2 – 5 years’ experience
Tell us why you are a potential and attach your CV before 16th September ,2022 to: [email protected]
We empower potentials. We empower business growth.