Call Centre Officer Job Opportunity at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Call Centre Officer
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd(VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 011/22
Position: Call Centre Officer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Call Center Officer is required to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by receiving customer calls and handling customer enquiries on time.
- To initiate reconciliation process by calling customers from customer suspense account for the customers paid via Mobile operators..
- To record customer inquiries & complains from outgoing calls and respond accordingly or assign responsible parties and follow-up response
- To collect exit customer feedback and customer satisfaction survey especially for drop-out customers with good repayment history.
- To conduct Disbursement tests before loan and/or after loan disbursement on sampling basis especially for loans above branch level.
- To report suspicious/alarming call findings to supervisor/Head of department.
- To conduct Delinquency test from CRM portal to establish if true and produce complied report to responsible parties and Management.
- To prepare weekly/monthly consolidated Customer feedback from outgoing calls, disbursement and delinquency test report for SMT.
- Bachelor Degree in Customer Relations, Business Administration, Human Resources or any related field.
- Must have a clear understanding of microfinance bank activities
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing customers from diverse societies..
- Very good analytical & reporting skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- At least I (one) year experience in Call Centre operations.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 26th June 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/ agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.