Business Development Officer Job at KCB Bank Tanzania
Business Development Officer (BDO)
Dar es Salaam
KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
The foundation seeks the services of Legal BD Officer. This officers’ primary role will be to support the small businesses to navigate the statutory, legal and regulatory spaces in the conduct of their business.
- Advising the beneficiaries about types of business registration and pros and cons of each.
- Assist the beneficiaries in the process of registration.
- Assist the small beneficiaries in the acquisition of trading licenses and other key business elements.
- Supporting the beneficiaries in the process of drafting contracts
- Supporting the beneficiaries in the process of patenting ideas
- Educate beneficiaries on various policies governing business operation
- Support the beneficiaries in opening of Accounts with KCB Bank Tanzania for 684 beneficiaries.
- Supporting the beneficiaries in the process of registering trademarks
- Supporting the beneficiaries in the process of complying with standards bodies such as Tanzania Bureau of Standards
- Advising the beneficiaries on other legal matters that may affect the business ventures.
- Assist in industrial attachment, mentorship and coaching process
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting for both in country and to KCBF
- Recruitment of new beneficiaries.
- Keeping track of the end-to-end process of the 2jiajiri program in the areas of expertise.
- Business Development Officer (BDO) Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
- Weekly beneficiary classroom & later field attendance Report (To be reported every Tuesday)
- Weekly learning intervention Report for classroom & practical training (To be reported every Tuesday)
- Monthly Status Report/update (To be reported by 02nd of every month)
- CSR budget management
- Timely supplier payments
- Monitoring visit plan/activities before second month of the training has elapsed
- BDS plan before 2nd month of training is completed
- Proper Filing physical & shared data (attendance sheets, reports, award letters, application forms, evaluation forms)
- Conduct at least 1 workshop on BDS-legal to BDOs
- Timely replacements of beneficiaries
- Award letters
- Timely receiving & storing of weekly attendance report from Institution
- Data collection as per GIZ & KCBF requirements
- Field attachment & job placements of beneficiaries
- Evaluation forms are correctly filled out & filed
- Selection criteria are adhered to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laws
- Master’s degree in Business Management OR a Business Related Field is an added advantage
Deadline: 2022-07-28 00:00:00