Branch Manager – Kahama Branch Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania
Branch Manager – Kahama Branch
KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
The role holder is responsible for overall leadership of the branch to achieve growth, profitability and customer service excellence whilst ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework through efficient utilization of resources.
- Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management.
- Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets.
- Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling.
- Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
- Ensure compliance to Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Motivate, coach, and develop a high performing team.
- Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (Morning Briefs, SSP, Branch meetings).
- Review reports (Force pay, Suspense accounts, Trial Balance, Accounts opened and closed).
- Credit Appraisal/ Recommendations.
- Customer business visits,
- Customer service and attending to customer issues.
- Review and resolve customer complaints.
- Staff administration.
- Sales – PB/BB/RB or Sales Manager
- Credit Experience
- Banking Operations – Cash, Clearing, Accounts & Admin.
- Customer Service / Relationship Mgt.
Minimum Position Qualification And Requirements:
- Bachelor in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Professional Qualification NBAA, CPA (T), ACCA
- Master’s Degree is an Added Advantage
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the role
Deadline: 2022-10-03 00:00:00HERE to Join