Branch Manager Job Opportunity at Exim Bank Tanzania
Job Title: Branch Manager
Department: Retail Banking
Reporting to: Cluster Head
Responsible for: All Branch Staff
Region: Dar es Salaam
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
To meet branch Retail and SME Financial Targets through a world class Sales and Service Management system and within established product programs through the branch.
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Primary responsibility will be to drive business (CASA and Fee Growth) product sales and Customer Service with oversight on branch operations, compliance and control .
- Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable Relationships.
- Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing custome
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and up to date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions.
- Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management.
- Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, Guidance and staff motivation.
- Perform other duties in the absence of the MCSOP / Ops Manager as directed by the Cluster Head.
2.1 FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage your resources effectively and within budget
2.2 INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: Regular contact with the CEO,CFO, Head of Retail, Head of Liability, Cluster Heads and other Managers.
External: Regular interaction with customers, clients and progress meetings with management.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of university degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance or marketing.
- Atleast 5 years banking experience, years of which should be in a managerial role with an exposure to sales/Business development.
- Good leadership, people management and banking skill
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, sales and business principles.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to [email protected]
Applications to be sent with subject being: Branch Manager.
Application deadline:- 17th June 2022