Audit Assistant Job at Global Pharma Limited
Global Pharma Limited
Global Pharma Limited has an exciting Audit Assistant Job opportunity for the right Candidate to take on the job.
Interviews shall be conducted in Arusha.
- Will have to travel across Tanzania.
- Reporting office in Arusha.
- Updating of system documentation,
- Setting up audit file Clearing own review notes,
- Compliance testing, including system walk throughs,
- Basic analytical review procedures,
- Audit of various account balances and transactions and be coached by a team leader Stock counts and following up of the counts, Learn the audit procedures and documents thoroughly,
- Participate in training sessions or programs,
- Effectively communicate with a team leader.
- Follow given instructions, get familiarized with audit paperwork, and relevant software.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Actuary or related areas
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Send your CV by email at [email protected]
Application deadline 16h August 2022.