Assistant Manager, Service Quality at I&M Bank (T) Limited
Assistant Manager, Service Quality
I&M Bank (T) Limited
Dar es Salaam
It’s Banking… But Better
Assistant Manager, Service Quality Job Vacancy at I&M Bank (T) Limited
Consumer Banking · Dar es Salaam, Ilala
- Responsible for formulating, implementing and monitoring the Bank’s overall Customer Service Delivery strategy with the aim of ensuring service delivery at all customer contact points is seamless and in line with the Bank’s Standards and Turnaround Time.
- A champion in integration and implementation of service delivery platforms and best practices across business units and related support units
- Setting up of the customer service standards manual, maintaining and upgrading the contents and dissemination to customer service delivery points;
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting of Queue Management system for various services against the agreed TAT.
- Monitoring and ensuring all complaints are being lodged in Mantis which includes complaints from group via customer care email id and which needs to be followed by resolution within TAT.
- Tracking of the Mantis complaint resolution system, and following up to ensure complaints are adequately resolved within agreed turnaround times as well as statutory reporting where required;
- Ensuring all the customer Complaints Regulatory requirements are adhered to including but not limited to Regulatory quarterly reporting.
- Constant follow-up on service issues and ensuring feedback is provided to stakeholders on the results of formal customer service surveys conducted through external vendors and internal programs
- Measuring and monitoring customer service standards via customer feedback surveys, branch visits and audits, mystery shopping among other methods;
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting of processing of customer instructions against the agreed Turnaround times.
- Conveying Customer Services meeting, Secretary to the management committee on Customer Service and follow ups and closure of action points from the meetings.
- Providing Training on Customer Service to bank staff.
- Perform surprise checks on all service delivery points and conduct mystery shops
- Assist Head of Retail Banking and Marketing with service initiatives and come up with strategy to improve bank’s service delivery to customers
- Support in any project related activities as and when need a rises.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time
- Develop, update and maintain risk procedures and systems with respect to risk identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk reporting relating to quality assurance function
- Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
- Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
- Promote risk management culture
Audit & Compliance
- Attend to audit queries related to service issues
- Ensure that business practices are compliant to relevant banking laws and regulations, systems and procedures without impacting customer experience
- Ensure timely submission of reports such as complains, tracking of periodic business reports, cards, account opening, mystery survey reports etc.
- Support the Head of Retail Banking in come up with service initiatives, preparation of service strategy by providing various inputs
- Liaise with respective departments in the bank for efficiency and effective ways of supporting customers
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory environment of Tanzania
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good people management and project management skills
- Presentation skills
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting / Finance, or other related field
Working Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the same role.
READ MORE: 770 Job Opportunities From Government, Public and Private Sectors And Internship | Today 18 th NovemberJob Opportunities