Assistant HR Job Opportunity at Watu
Dar es Salaam
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
Human Resources Officer is a professional who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. He/She shall assist with recruitment and record maintenance, processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication such as phone screening with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing documents for interviews
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assisting with the performance appraisals with the line managers and supervisors’ prior calibration team
- Generating general reports of the HR activities to the HR Manager on a weekly basis.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other related field
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Exposure to the Labor laws, Documentation and confidentiality, Organizational skills, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving,
- Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Computer Literacy in Ms Office/ Google suite.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
Competitive compensation package
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you