Architect at HR World Ltd
On behalf of our reputable client HR World Ltd is looking for a Structural Architect who will be concerned with designing and constructing buildings and structures that are safe.
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software.
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence.
- Follow construction safety guidelines.
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability
- Degree in Structural Engineering.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience as a Structural Architect or similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineering
Interested candidates may send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th November 2023