Alternative Fuels and Resources Coordinator at Mbeya Cement
Alternative Fuels and Resources Coordinator
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement)
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited) a subsidiary of Holam Group with its headquarters in Switzerland with operations in Afnca. Europe. Asia and America. Holcim is the leading global company in innovative and sustainable building & construction solutions. Lafarge Tanzania is seeking to recruit highly motivated AFR Coordinator, to be based in Mbeya Plant, in a permanent employment contract
Position Reporting To: Production Manager
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the reception/ sourcing of Alternative Fuel volumes and all related logistics in plant, in collaboration with procurement and logistics department.
- Work with the Optimization Department to optimize combustion and increase Thermal Substitution Rate
- Put in place a sound system to monitor the AFR Materials feed systems performance,
- Bring benchmark and also enthusiasm on AFR Resources co-processing
- Ensure quality control at reception is done properly, in collaboration with plant lab.
- Challenge and support the Kiln Coach and Operators in achieving the TSR objectives (Thermal Substitution Rate, C02)
Education: NTA level 8 in Chemical/Process with minimum of three years’ expenence in clinker and cement manufacturing industry using alternative fuels.
Technical Competencies /Additional skills:
- Mathematical skills
- Equipment: An understanding of the major and auxiliary equipment used in cement manufactunng
- Process An understanding of manufactunng theory including air and matenal flows and control strategies for all major process lines.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Planning, organizing and controlling
- Accuracy and precision.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Cover letters to e-mail [email protected] indicating in the subject of the mail applicant’s name and the position applied for.
Deadline for submission of the applications is 25′ August 2022