Admin Assistant Job at Alistair Group
Dar es Salaam
Alistair Group makes our clients’ businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions.
About the job
- To support Alistair Logistics operations such that administrative objectives are met at the required work performance standard and in accordance with company behaviours and values.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant Tanzanian legislation
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Greets office visitors and personnel in a friendly and sincere manner
- Prepare original POD documents and send invoices/ fedex them. Send copies to accounts.
- Dispatch cheques to company suppliers.
- Welcoming guests at the reception and answering the phone calls
- Maintaining office filling for documents and ensuring safe custody
- Ensure all due diligence for the company and all vehicles, motorcycles, trucks and trailers is updated on time.
- Follow up with clearing agent to ensure timely release of imported items at the port
- Maintain office equipment, stationery and consumables
- Receiving company guests, arranging for their transport and accommodation.
- Health, Safety, Environment and QualityActively support the Alistair Group Health, Safety, Environment and Quality vision and values.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Self motivation, leadership and management skills
- Ability to use electronic office software, word, excel, email