Accountant Job Opportunity at Zaidi Recyclers
Dar es Salaam
Zaidi Recyclers is aimed as the leading waste management solution & recycling company.
i. Day-to-day administration of cash flows/transactions for funding business activities.
ii. Cash and credit collections from the clients, sending credit notes, invoices and follow-up with emails and phone calls to ensure timely payments.
iii. Compliance to Company registration Act, adhere to all BRELA requirements to avoid penalties and fines.
iv. Responsible for issuing and keeping transaction documentation such as receipts, invoices and delivery notes.
v. Payroll preparation ensuring all inputs are well captured and nothing is missed out and submit all necessary statutory returns such as SDL, PAYE, NSSF
vi. Preparation of management accounts and financial reports such as asset register, trial balances, balance sheet, bank reconciliations, etc.
vii. Ensure the compliance of laws and regulations issued by regulators TRA, NSSF, WCF, etc.
viii. Budget preparations, costs estimates and revenue projections
ix. Cost control, ensuring all expenses are properly authorized and adherence to approved budget.
x. Any other duties assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Ability to use Ms Excel and other accounting software packages such as quick books is mandatory.
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles including budgeting, balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and capital planning management.
- Interpersonal skills and Communication and negotiation skills
- Teamwork skills and Strong interpersonal skills
- Unquestioned integrity
- Financial management skills and Strategic planning skills
Mode of application: Send your CV, and academic and professional certificates through: