Account Manager (Tanzania) Job Opportunity at Cartrack
Account Manager (Tanzania)
Dar es Salaam
A leading global provider of vehicle telematics
We are looking for a professional and devoted Account Manager for our Sales Department.As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will be to provide customer support and ensure long term relationships with the customer. You will also be responsible to assist in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints.You should maintain a good and healthy relationship with our customers. You should listen to the client’s queries, handle client accounts and provide the best of the products and services offered by the company.You will be the primary point of contact between the company and the client. You should possess outstanding listening skills.If you think you are competent enough to become part of our ever-growing team, then do apply. We will be happy to meet you.
- Maintain healthy client relationships.
- Develop sales strategies to increase the revenue.
- Determine prospective customers through references and ensure timely follow up.
- Resolve customer complaints on a priority basis.
- Record sales tracks and cross-selling.
- Signs for customer visits and Reports weekly to the supervisor.
- Discover new opportunities with existing clients.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the client receives what they request.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by ensuring vehicles are streaming all the time and support is given to customers whenever there is a need.
- Keep a record of client transactions and update them at regular intervals.
- Follow up with cancelled vehicles to do change of ownership to retain a business
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Diploma in Information Technology will be added advantage
- Proven 2 years of working experience as an Account Manager.
- Proficient in CRM software and MS Office.
- Ability to communicate with the sales team efficiently.
- Outstanding project management and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Confident and reliable individual.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Trustworthy and critical thinker.
- Excellent listening skills.