8 Pharmacists/Assistant Branch Managers at Abacus Pharma Ltd
Pharmacists/Assistant Branch Managers – (8 Posts)
Dar es SalaamAbacus Pharma (A) Ltd
Abacus Pharma Limited (APL), was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in the year 1995 under the flagship of Kiboko Group of Companies
Dar es Salaam | Dodoma | Mbeya | Mwanza | Kahama| Kigoma | Mpanda
As a Full Time Pharmacist (FTP):
- Displaying his/her Superintendent Certificate in the premises along with other certificates from
- Authorities.Ensure Stock verifications before destruction and monitoring of stored goods to comply with GDP requirements.
- Shall obtain from the Pharmacy Council and other appropriate authorities collect the requisite licenses, permits and authorization and keep the pharmacy within the standards and conditions as contained in any written law that regulate and control the Pharmacy.
- Ensure availability of all necessary tools for pharmacy operations are in place, i.e., Superintendent logbook, PC logo. Expiry register, and Slock cards.
- Shall ensure medicines, medical supplies and other pharmacy items are properlv arranged and kept in compliance with good pharmacy practice standards.
- To ensure proper and strict regulation of storage and distribution of controlled drugs (DDA) Controlled drugs should be kept under lock and keys.
- Ensure Chain of custody of keys to DDA and quarantine area is well controlled and traceable at any given time.
- Ensure all the required temperature logs are maintained and recorded 3hourly on a daily basis,
- Ensure proper temperature ranges (2 – 8*C) for all the cold chain products are maintained and recorded
- To manage staff members in the pharmacy by assigning work tasks, supervising, performance evaluation, employee relations and training, hiring, managing attendance. Overtime, etc.
- Ensure fully compliance with Pharmacy operations procedures (SOPs) ns per I lie regularity bodies including maintain all pharmacy, store protocols and procedures i.e., storage of drugs
- Maintaining and managing inventory or stock, ordering new supplies when necessary and keeping inventory areas organized.
- Provide consultation to and answer inquiries from patients, regarding medications and then \istpr.
- Monitor customer satisfaction trends to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to the management.
- Ensure sales orders are collected, processed through the system, dispatched and delivered on rime.
- Maintain cash and cheque along with ledgers, ensuring the deposits within the time frames given by Management.
- Research and gathering reliable market lit customers trends and provide feedback to Management and suggesting the most suitable solution to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, products and customers specifications.
- Assist Branch Manager to conduct periodic customers survey on satisfaction with the aim of addressing their queries, retention and maintaining existing good rapport by frequently visiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with registered practice license from Pharmacy Council.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent planning and organization skills. Strong communication skills both verbal and written Leadership skills. Customer service. Sales. Administration and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven Computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Office.
Mode of Applications:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit CV and Academic Certificates through [email protected] by Sunday. 28 August 2022 close of business
You are allowed to apply in more than one Region.
Please state Region(s) applied in the subject name (example: FTP/ARM Application – Kigoma and Mpanda Regions).
To the successful candidates, the company will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed and dedicated to work.
Abacus is an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or give favours as part of the recruitment process