3 Civil Engineer/Site Agents at Jassie & Company Ltd
Civil Engineer/Site Agent – 3 Posts
Jassie & Company Ltd (JASCO)
Construction Company in Mwanza, Tanzania
Job Description and requirements.
Application deadline 10-08-2022
Place of work Mwanza
Business / Employer name: JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry Construction
Work Type Full Time
Education Qualification: BSc. In Civil Engineering
Minimum Qualification Professional Registered Engineer
Years of Experience: 2 years (road construction work)
Number of Positions: 3
Supervising, Managing and Leading road construction projects.
The ideal candidate should be flexible to work in any region in Tanzania.
Responsibilities involved include;
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations and risk management.
- Managing, supervising and visiting sites to advice on engineering issues.
- Overseeing junior staff and mentoring throughout the project process.
- Communicating with colleagues, subcontractors, consultants and clients
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and project development problems.
- Managing budgets and other project resources.
- Review and approve project drawings, using CAD
- Attending meetings to discuss projects issues and safety on all work assignments
- Ensuring a project runs smoothly and completed on time and within the budget
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Frequent site visits, leadership skills and a creative approach to solve site problems.
- Significant skills required are technical competence, strong numeracy and IT skills, excellent communication and team working skills, ability to work to budgets and deadlines, knowledge of relevant legislation.
Application Address: [email protected]
Jassie and Company Limited
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
P O. Box 1810
Mwanza – Tanzania
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager