2 Senior Tax Consultants at RSK Consulting Limited
Position: Senior Tax Consultants – (2 Posts)
RSK Consulting Limited & member firm Elique Financial Consultants (“RSK” or “We”) is a professional firm providing Business Advisory, Tax Consulting, Assurance and Financial services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
RSK is in the process of implementing its strategy which focusses on Talent experience, Client experience and being a responsible corporate citizen.
The Firm is therefore looking for Two Senior Tax Consultants with strong business acumen and exemplary ethics to join the Tax Unit. Reporting to the Head of Tax Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client assignments are well planned and conducted to the required standards, within agreed time and financial budgets, and in adherence to the Firm’s approved procedures and methodologies.
- Continuously seek ways to develop innovative practical solutions to clients’ issues/concerns.
- Prepare draft tax computations and client reports for review by the manager in charge.
- Prepare self-assessment returns, with all relevant attachments, for signature by the client, and forward to the Revenue Authority in a timely manner.
- Be involved in the carrying out of tax due diligence, PAYE and withholding tax reviews, in consultation with the manager in charge.
- Be involved in drafting correspondence to Revenue Authority and clarifying any matters they may query regarding our clients.
- Develop and manage sound business relationships, market the Firm with the aim of maintaining and winning new business.
- Keep abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions.
- Conduct performance appraisals of all team members after the assignments in accordance with the Firm’s established performance standards.
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the department.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Formal Education & Relevant Working Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or Law from a recognised institution
- A full recognized professional accounting qualification
- Good knowledge of international and national taxation principles
- At least 4 years taxation experience.
- Experience with an international auditing/accountancy firm and/or a Revenue Authority is an added advantage
- Well-developed computer user skills
To apply, kindly send your application via: [email protected] addressing it to:
The HR Manager
RSK Consulting Limited
1st Floor, Oyster Pearl Galleria
Plot 372, Chole Road Oysterbay
P.O Box 31745, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Hard copies will not be accepted. All applications MUST be submitted through the email address provided above.
Application deadline is Wednesday 31, August 2022.