2 Job Opportunities at Speedway Petrol Station Arusha – Accountant & Cashier
Accountant & Cashier
Speedway Petrol Station Arusha
A Petrol Station in Morombo , Arusha, Tanzania.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Accounting packages knowledge such as TallyPrime and Quickbooks.
- Familiar with accounting laws regulations of Tanzania.
- Communication Interpersonal Abilities.
- Strong Team Building and People Management Skills.
- Strong Analytical and Decision-Making Capability.
- Ability to create accountability.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
Level of Education:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor Degree
- Accountant & Cashier Job Vacancies at Speedway Petrol Station Arusha
Speedway Petrol station is in search of an enthusiastic, friendly cashier who is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers.
Note: Kindly send your CV to the email address indicated below.
SPEED WAY PETROL STATION LIMITED
P.O Box 11645 Arusha, Tanzania.
Email: [email protected]