2 Temporary Legal Assistants Enforcement Jobs at Capital Markets Authority Kenya
TEMPORARY LEGAL ASSISTANTS – ENFORCEMENT
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY LEGAL ASSISTANT-ENFORCEMENT – 2 POSITIONS
Contract Period: Six (6) Months fixed term contract
Reporting to the Manager, Enforcement, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
- Liaise with relationship managers of different licences to confirm position of matters under enforcement;
- Preparing communications with clients, market participants and stakeholders;
- Assisting in arrangement and reporting on meetings with clients and various stakeholders;
- Preliminary review of investigation reports and preparing draft enforcement recommendations;
- Assisting in the Preparation of Notices to show cause and Infringement Notices for review;
- Conducting research and drafting legal opinions;
- Assisting in preparing enforcement reports as may be required from time to time; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or completion of the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya School of Law.
- Minimum of one-year relevant experience is an added advantage.
Key skills and Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork
- Always dedicated to confidentiality.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 28, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.