B2B Planning Manager Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania
B2B Planning Manager
Dar es Salaam
B2B planning manager is responsible for ensuring there effective & timely planning of the budget, Forecasts and P & L of the B2B unit. The role will also ensure our Product & Services across Mobile, Fixed & ICT have pricing in line with the business objectives and efficient commission policy to incentivize the sales channels positioning Tigo business as the solutions provider of choice for all businesses with a unique value proposition. The role will report to the Chief Business Officer.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Budget, FC, and P & L planning
- Preparation of the B2B annual budget in line with the company and group objectives.
- Work with the finance team to ensure Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reforecasts are submitted on time as per the deadlines set by the company.
- Work with finance team to ensure the B2B P & L accurately reflects the performance of the unit and ensure timely submission of information required to complete the P & L.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management on the performance of the B2B unit vs budget.
- Advise the Chief business officer on areas of risks of the performance of the unit vs set objectives and recommendation of key mitigation steps.
- Preparation of business cases to support key decision-making initiatives of the B2B unit ensuring the best return of investment for the organization.
- Support all budgetary and financial performance reporting alignment between group and the B2B unit.
2. Product & Services/solutions pricing.
- Coordinate cross functional requirement gathering (product & services, marketing, sales) to determine the best pricing for products & services across B2B Mobile, Fixed and ICT to deliver value for our customers in line with the organizational objectives.
- Lead the preparation of the units pricing strategy inline with the company and group objectives.
- Preparation of relevant reports to advise the management on the internal efficiency of our pricing position and come up with recommendations to continuously improve.
3. Project management & Commission policy enforcement
- Ensure relevant commission policy are in place to support incentivizing the sales channels to efficiently deliver the B2B unit’s annual objectives.
- Preparation of the relevant documentation for commission payments and coordinate required cross functional approvals.
- Support the CBO with enforcement of project governance framework to ensure projects/initiatives are efficiently managed to deliver the best value for the unit and the company.
4. Supporting Roles
- Other duties as may be assigned to support to drive B2B objectives aligned with the organizational mission and vision.
Qualification and Experience
- 5+ years of planning experience across Telecom, banking or similar environment where 3+ must be in a senior role.
- Experience in Mobile and/or Fixed Marketing / Sales / Service proposition development / management.
- University degree in technology / economics / marketing / business administration or related areas.
- Excellent writing, reading and presentation skills in English language.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Visio.
- Solid acumen of Financial KPIs and analytical KPIs.
- MBA is a plus.
- Solid experience in data analysis and presentation of insights.
- Deep understanding of products management (products life cycle etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
- We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 October 2022.HERE to Join